Saturday 30 January 2010

Coincidence Book


I have organised the information collected through my coincidence survey. My aim is to present this information in a small book. This is an extension of my experiments with presenting the coincidence stories next to collaged illustrations.
I have picked out the stories and quotes that have the most impact and arranged them opposite photographs. The photographs were taken on my Diana mini lomography camera which allows double exposures. In this way the images taken have two layers which coincide in an unpredictable way, it is not therefore their content but the way they are taken that is important in this context. I did however choose to photograph crowds of people as I wished to show the complexity created when people coincide. I have mocked up an initial book (pictured here) which will be refined before being printed finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment